Lisa’s most-requested programs include:
Smart Strategies to Keep Your Top Talent from Becoming Someone Else’s (Live and Virtual Options Available)
The raging war for talent combined with a shrinking candidate pool makes is critical for organizational leaders to figure out how to keep their top employees from leaving. Creating a workplace culture that works means that implementing new ideas and effective ways of engaging with team members. With an engaged workforce, employees work harder, have fewer safety incidents, and are more loyal and profitable to their employer.
Whether you are looking for a fun, funny, engaging speaker with tons of content for either a live or a virtual program, Lisa is the perfect choice.
During this session, we explore a six-step process that gives the participants the tools they need and can use immediately. Attendees will learn from the content, share with each other, and discuss the best practices they use to create a workplace culture that attracts and retains the very top employees while increasing profitability, productivity and reducing downtime.
By attending this program, participants will:
- Discover the five contributing factors to lead to employee engagement
- Drive the creation of productivity-enhancing ideas by providing a safe environment for employees to fail
- Identify the top three management actions that create an employee’s emotional connection to the organization
- Explore the biggest drivers of job satisfaction and discuss strategies for implementation
Mastering the Millennial Mindset: How to Attract and Retain Emerging Leaders (Live and Virtual Options available)
With a potential of as many as 2 million manufacturing jobs being unfulfilled by 2025, there’s no time to waste. By learning these critical communication and engagement strategies now, you will prepare your company to not only survive, but thrive in the future.
By the end of this session, participants will:
- Explore how millennials differ from both older and younger, non-millennials in significant ways
- Discuss the noteworthy commonalities that millennials share with non-millennials
- Uncover functional and emotional attributes that are most relevant to Millennials
- Implement strategies to build employee engagement across multigenerational teams
Sweat the Small Stuff:
Why Attention to Detail Helps You Create a Corporate Culture that Rocks (Live and Virtual Options available)
When organizations pay attention to the “little things,” they maintain a higher retention rate, improved productivity and increased profitability than companies who ignore the niceties that create a positive corporate culture. With Gallup reporting that approximately 68% of the workforce is disengaged or actively disengaged, this clearly is an issue you don’t want to ignore.
This session is chock-full of ideas, interactions and implementable actions that attendees can put into practice immediately. “Sweat the Small Stuff” gives you the tools you need to succeed.
After attending this program, participants will be able to:
- Effectively articulate and recognize employee accomplishments in the way THEY want to be acknowledged
- Develop an engagement program based on authentic action aligned with your company culture
- Create a foundation of trust that creates emotional connection to the organization
- Verbalize specific feedback – both positive and negative – to acknowledge employee contributions and give them the tools they need for further development
Gratitude Strategies to Boost Your Business and Lift Your Life (Live and Virtual Options Available)
Showing appreciation at all levels of an organization fundamentally connects people to one another. When leaders learn to communicate their appreciation to their employees, they create stronger engagement levels throughout the organization. This session will show you how the art and science of appreciation in the workplace impacts managers, peers, staff and team members, making a noticeable difference in your workplace culture.
By attending this session, participants will
- Discover why “giving too much appreciation” elevates, rather than diminishes, its effect
- Discuss the power of language in the workplace and how properly saying “thank you” boosts employee contributions and connection to the organization
- Experience the physical benefits of gratitude through activities that reduce the stress response
- Explore simple ideas that strengthen all relationships, both personally and professionally