Lisa Ryan is the speaker who will make your life easier and more importantly, will make you look good!
Her expertise includes:
- Keynote, breakout or workshop speaker at more than 100 national and international conferences
- Thirteen years of industrial marketing and sales experience, including seven years in the welding industry – and yes, she does weld
- The host of “Elevate Your Engagement Levels: What You Need to Know” on the Elite Expert Network
- Creator of “The Seven Mistakes Managers Make to Crush Company Culture” video series
- A best-selling author of ten books, including “Manufacturing Engagement: 98 Proven Strategies to Attract and Retain Your Industry’s Top Talent”
- An award-winning speaker, including “Corporate Event Speaker of the Year”
Lisa is energetic and dynamic, and her presentations are anything but standard – they’re PowerPoint free! Instead, Lisa engages her audience with entertaining anecdotes gained “in the trenches”, incorporates the most current research, trends and best practices while also capturing the “wisdom in the room.” Because of her experience in a variety of industries including executive recruiting, healthcare, industrial sales, and welding, she relates easily to attendees at all levels within the organization.
Ryan’s programs focus on positive workplace culture, inter-generational communication, employee acquisition, engagement, retention, and gratitude strategies (“Grategies”) for personal and professional development. Her down-to-earth approach and willingness to share best practices have proven to be a winning formula for her clients. Ryan’s high energy and enthusiastic keynote and breakout programs, her sense of humor, and passionate delivery are what makes her sessions among the highest rated at national and international conferences, leadership retreats, and annual meetings.
Lisa Ryan currently serves as Immediate Past-President of the National Speakers Association, Ohio Chapter. She received her MBA from Cleveland State University. She has served on many other boards including The American Welding Society, Association for Equipment Manufacturing Professionals, and Toastmasters International.